Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Where I Shop

Day Twenty-six - So this morning Coen and I made a whirlwind trip to town to get some groceries for us and some supplies for the games at Elle's class party this afternoon. The "Where I Shop" part of today may seem boring but you can find all the things that you need to have a really fun time. So as bland as a trip to the grocery store may seem it can lead to this....

Needless to say, this was really fun. If you ever want to give it a try you'll need shower caps, shaving cream and Cheetos. On person gets to get messy and the other one throws Cheetos at the messy one's head...pretty hilarious! I think the party was a hit!
 On a side note, Elle's class is one terrific bunch of kids. It's been so much fun getting to know them and their parents over the past two years. I look forward to many more class parties with these awesome kids!!

No comments:

Post a Comment