Saturday, June 23, 2012

Movement


 Day Twenty-Four - I played today...mostly with shutter speed and then some editing...movement is hard to capture. It's not something I usually try to do. Usually the words that come out of my mouth when the camera's in hand are more along the lines of: "Can you please sit still for just a sec?" This was fun. This was different. Today the words were: "Elle, just keep jumping!"
 I couldn't pick just one to show you. I love the shot above. She looks like she's suspended above the grass. Floating in time...forever.


This shot is all about the hair....so fun!

Here's a shot of the monkey girl. The look of joy on her face is one that I am so glad I captured. There is so much fun to be had in life. It takes energy to go and find it. And yes, it requires MOVEMENT. Embrace fun today! Jump, run, wiggle like a monkey, move...

No comments:

Post a Comment