Saturday, June 9, 2012

My View Today

Day Nine - I have to say my view today was pretty incredible. We spent the last couple of days celebrating the marriage of a friend that Jeremy and I went to Bible School with. He got married in December and wanted to celebrate with more friends and family now...it was a real reunion! I caught up with friends that I haven't seen for years. The celebration took place on an amazing acreage west of Blackfalds, Alberta. So, speaking of the view...it was rolling hills, lush green fields with beautiful trees, and really dramatic grey skies. The greens seemed so vibrant and almost neon at times when contrasted with the dark and foreboding skies. There was even a tornado watch for the area which got me pretty excited. I've always wanted to see a tornado. i thought that would have been a pretty sweet photo to capture as well! Anyway, all of it combined made for a beautiful view. I hope your view today was amazing too...another photo and more of a blog tomorrow...I'm done for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment