Thursday, February 24, 2011

100 Followers....

A milestone in my blogging has occurred. I have 100 followers!!! I can hardly wrap my head around the fact that anyone besides my mom would want to read what I have spewed forth from my brain, and I want to take this opportunity to thank you. THANK YOU! In honor of this momentous occasion, I have made a few changes to this page. I hope you likey! Other than a new header, some different colors, and fonts, there is something fun you can all try out after you read the blog. After each post there is a spot to post your reactions. You get to decide if the post was funny, interesting, or inspiring... so fun, I know! I would love to hear from you as well! Your comments are always welcome. Thanks again for seeinglisawrite! Peace...

No comments:

Post a Comment